2
puppy kisses!
Max is exactly 3 months and 1 week old today.  And he is still the cutest thing on the face of the planet!  I am totally wrapped around his little paw.  I feel so happy whenever he is with me. 

Jonathan has allowed me to have him at work several times, and Max just quietly sleeps under my desk.  Whenever a visitor comes into the office, he wakes up to greet them and play for a few minutes before going back to sleep. 

Max is such a good dog and Jonathan has already trained him well for being so young.  He lets me know when he needs to go out by walking over the the door and whimpering.  Thankfully, there is a grassy area right outside my office door. 

Everyone at work loves him and my boss keeps telling me that I can bring him into the office anytime.  I'm not sure if Max is technically allowed to be there, but no one seems to mind.  In fact, everyone loves him!

sleeping under my desk

can't resist that face!

All of my students love him too.  In fact one of them came by and let Max play with his hat for a couple minutes in the office one day.  Max was so enamored with it, that the student brought by an old hat the next day to give to Max because it didn't fit him anymore.  Max absolutely loves when I throw the hat on his head and he can't get it off!


Max gets to stay with me overnight about once a week and I am so thankful for the time I get to spend with him.  He has everything he needs at my apartment including food/water dishes, toys, treats, wet and dry food, and a doggie bed.


Jonathan keeps telling me that I need to get a dog myself.  Maybe he is afraid that I will take Max one day and flee the country!  But I really do love Max and I look forward to the day (hopefully in the near future!) when I finally have a dog of my own.

"Mom, I'm trying to sleep here!"



Post a Comment

Anonymous said... October 14, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I can sure see why you're in love with Max - he is adorable beyond words! Jonathan's a good man to hand him over every week so you can spoil and love on him. And it sure sounds like Max has found a place in the hearts of your co-workers and clientele. Lucky dog!

Valerie said... October 15, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Yes, he is a great little dog. I cannot wait to have one myself!

 
Top