1
This weekend I went home for one last "hoorah" with my cousin, Sarah, before she had her baby.  Keep in mind that Sarah is like my sister, since we are both only-children and have become very close over the last several years.  We had the whole weekend planned out with fun activities to spend time together.

As I was driving home, Sarah called me on my cell phone to tell me that she was at the hospital and already in labor!  On the one hand, I was sad that we didn't get to spend much time together, but on the other hand...I'm now an aunt!

Poor Sarah spent 24 hours in labor, but she finally gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl on Saturday, August 20th at 5:50pm.  Weighing in at 7lbs. even and 19" long, it was a joy to welcome TESS ASHLEY HAYDEN into the world.  It just goes to show that God arranges all things perfectly in His timing.

Post a Comment

The Haydens... said... August 27, 2011 at 7:00 AM

You look so beautiful holding her, Auntie Valerie! We love you!!

 
Top